Honeysuckle Barn Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK, in particular the Data Protection Act 1988. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
When you order, we need to know your Name, Address, Contact Details and Delivery Details (if these are not the same). This allows us to process and fulfil your order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
We use your personal information only to fulfil your order.
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
We do not send random marketing emails to personal email addresses (spam).
If you have any questions about privacy please contact us by using our contact form here.
GDPR Compliant Privacy Statement
Fair Processing Notice - How We Use Personal Information
1. Who we are
When we refer to “we”, “us” and “our” in this notice it means Honeysuckle Barn Ltd..
When we say, “individuals” in this notice, we mean anyone whose personal information we may collect, including:
• anyone requesting a quotation for a product to be drawn up and whose details are provided during the quotation process
• any customer who requires their product to be delivered to them
• any customer who provides their contact information and agrees to further contact from us
2. How we use personal information
We use personal information in the following ways:
• to provide quotes and arrange delivery of products.
There is no obligation to provide us with personal information, but we cannot provide our products and services without it.
Anyone whose personal information we hold has the right to object to us using it. They can do this at any time by telling us and we will consider the request and either stop using their personal information or explain why we are not able to. Further details can be found below.
3. The personal information we collect
We collect the following types of personal information so we can complete the activities in section 2, “How we use personal information”:
• basic personal details such as name, age, date of birth and address
• family, lifestyle and social circumstances
• business activities such as goods and services offered.
4. Where we collect personal information
Direct from individuals, their representatives or information they have made public, for example, on social media.
From other persons or organisations, for example:
• Handmade @ Amazon, where a customer has placed an order
.. Etsy, where a customer has placed an order
• Facebook where an order or quotation has taken place
• Instagram where an order or quotation has taken place
. Twitter, where an order or quotation has taken place
6. Sharing personal information
We may share personal information with:
• Royal Mail or other delivery company where product is to be delivered
7. How long we keep personal information
We keep information only for as long as we need it to administer the sale or as required by law or contract.
8. Know your rights
Any individual whose personal information we hold has the right to:
• object to us processing it. We will either agree to stop processing or explain why we are unable to (the right to object)
• ask for a copy of their personal information we hold, subject to certain exemptions (a data subject access request)
• ask us to update or correct their personal information to ensure its accuracy (the right of rectification)
• ask us to delete their personal information from our records if it is no longer needed for the original purpose (the right to be forgotten)
• ask us to restrict the processing of their personal information in certain circumstances (the right of restriction)
• ask for a copy of their personal information, so it can be used for their own purposes (the right to data portability)
• complain if they feel their personal information has been mishandled. We encourage individuals to come to us in the first instance but they are entitled to complain directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk
• ask us, at any time, to stop processing their personal information, if the processing is based only on individual consent (the right to withdraw consent).
If you wish to exercise any of these rights please contact us at:
Cedar Farm, Main Street, Dorrington, LN4 3QA
Phone: 01526 833731
9. Changes to our Fair Processing Notice
Occasionally it may be necessary to make changes to this fair processing notice. When that happens we will provide an updated version at the earliest opportunity.