Are you ready for the biggest party of the year? The 67th edition of the Eurovision Song Contest is just around the corner, and this year, the UK is hosting!
Gather your friends and family, grab some drinks and nibbles, and get ready for an evening of entertainment.
We've curated a fun collection of Eurovision-inspired party ideas and goodies to make sure you have the best night ever. From themed cocktails to Eurovision bingo, we've got you covered. So, let's celebrate the power of music and cheer on our representative, Mae Muller, as she takes the stage with her song "I wrote a song".
Don't miss out on the party of the year, tune in at 8pm and let's Eurovision! 🎉🎤🎶 #Eurovision #PartyTime #UKHostsEurovision #MaeMuller #Iwroteasong #Music #GoodVibesOnly
Glitzy Eurovision Biscuits
How delicious do these Eurovision inspired biscuits look! Get the recipe here !
Create a cocktail inspired by 2022 Eurovision winners Ukraine with this stunning looking cocktail!
Keep score of the action!
Five Fun Facts!
- In 2015, the Eurovision Song Contest was recognised by the Guinness Book of World Records as the Longest Running Annual TV Music Competition.
- ABBA is the most successful Eurovision Song Contest winner. The Swedish pop band won the contest in 1974 and has enjoyed phenomenal success ever since, despite officially splitting up in 1983.
- The most covered Eurovision Song Contest song is Domenico Mudugno‘s Nel Blu Di Pinto Di Blu, also known as Volare. The song has been covered by famous stars such as Dean Martin, Cliff Richard, David Bowie and many more
- Johnny Logan won the Eurovision Song Contest 3 times. In 1980 and 1987 he represented Ireland as performer and won both times, with Hold Me Now and What’s Another Year, in 1992 he wrote Linda Martin’s winning entry Why Me?
- In 2014, Valentina Monetta took part for San Marino for the third time in a row and… qualified for the Grand Final! She participated in the 2017 contest for the fourth time!
Don't forget to share your Eurovision party photos with us across our social media channels!